Best CRM Software
The main aim of customer relationship management systems is to consolidate clients’ data into one database to help users manage relationships with customers. In addition, CRM software allows automating business processes and provides performance monitoring tools.
Common Functionality of Customer Relationship Management Software
There is a variety of CRM solutions on the market offering a wide range of functionality within their platforms, but most of them have at least the following functions:
- Contact management. Almost all the products provide a database where customer information and relevant documents can be stored.
- Interaction tracking. The systems allow keeping track of interactions with clients by phone, email, via live chat or in person. Some solutions enable tracking conversations on social media platforms as well.
- Workflow automation. A chain of business processes is standardized through various templates, sequence of tasks, alerts, notifications, calendars, etc.
- Reporting and analytics. Performance and productivity can be tracked by managers based on the historical data logged into the system. Using these CRM tools, management may forecast future indicators of its company and get a better insight into opportunities.
Which CRM Software to Choose?
Since there is a plenty of vendors offering CRM products on the market, it is difficult to make decision which solution is appropriate for your business. To help you chose the right product, we prepared our review of the best CRM software. Below you can find the top 5 CRM software solutions, become familiar with their peculiarities, strengths and weaknesses.
Bpm’online offers a powerful software package combining three products: customer service, marketing and sales management solutions, so that the whole customer lifecycle can be managed within one platform. With the help of the software you can easily modify and improve business processes of your company in order to:
- Streamline interaction with customers;
- Get repeat selling;
- Effectively coordinate the sales funnel.
The system is compatible with Windows and iOS and is deployed whether on-site or as SaaS.
Bpm’online mostly has enthusiastic reviews of its buyers on the Internet. However, some of them find the solution a bit complicated for non-techie users.
Salesforce CRM is a popular online CRM software suite among organizations of all sizes, which mainly focus on sales and partner relationships.
The solution includes the following capabilities:
- Customer service – to manage clients’ accounts;
- Marketing automation – to manage marketing campaigns;
- Sales management – to track lead-to-sale cycles;
- Client support – to provide post sale service.
The software is offered in various editions, such as: for Outlook, for small businesses, for enterprises.
The shortcoming of the software is that it can be deployed as SaaS only. Also, some users have difficulties with the system navigation.
№3 MS Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service offers a competitive cloud-based suite that promises to meet all customer demands and, as a result, to build loyal relationships with clients. The solution can be implemented independently as a SaaS service or deployed together with the other vendor’s applications.
The software provides the following functionality:
- Built-in intelligence which allows real-time monitoring of core service metrics through interactive dashboards;
- Customer self-service which enables clients to solve issues independently by using online searchable knowledge base;
- Agent accessibility which ensures easy access of sales reps to full information about clients and products to answer service needs via any channel regardless of device;
- Deep analytics which helps managers measure impact of interactions with customers and anticipate opportunities.
Whilst most Dynamics 365 users emphasize versatility of the solution, some of them face difficulties in figuring out its multiple functions.
When developing Vtiger system, its producer aimed at creating multifunctional CRM software for small and medium companies to comprise as many business processes as possible. As a result, one can observe a powerful solution, the capacity of which goes beyond standard CRM software capabilities.
The application covers the following business processes:
- Contact management
- Email marketing
- Sales automation
- Marketing campaigns management
- Inventory management
- Project management
- Help desk
The minuses of the software as per its users’ reviews are as follows:
- Imperfection of the search system;
- Still weak mobile application (e.g. no email templates);
- While trying to fit everyone, the solution is not focused on specific areas (lack of some necessary features in each module);
- Slow work of the server.
№5 Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM suite is a web-based solution designed for small & mid-sized organizations.
The software package includes the tools for:
- Customer support
- Sales management
- Marketing automation
- Product management
- Reporting & analytics
The system supports integration with several third-party applications, such as MS Office, Google Docs and Sharepoint. Also, more than 25 add-ons can be installed for specific business needs of your company.
Unfortunately, the software is not without drawbacks too. Zoho users point out the following troubles:
- Some bugs arising in the application;
- Not so good interplay with other systems;
- Impossibility of data exchange between the modules;
- Complexity of the system (it takes time to learn all the functions);
- Lack of some features available in other solutions of the same class;
- Long responding of the support.